Staying Safe in Saskatoon
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Take a taxi or walk in groups at night
- Go out in groups and stay together
- If you need help, ask a bus driver, Saskatoon City Police or a campus Peace Officer
- Drink responsibly or not at all
Campus Programs and Services
The U of S has many Programs and Services to keep you safe
As a cyclist, it is important to know the rules of the road.
Secure your bike to prevent it from being stolen!
Register your bicycle with Saskatoon Police Services!