USask Bridging Scholarship
For NEW students entering Level 4 Bridging only.
Students will be notified before their EAP term if they have been awarded and the credit is applied to their student account towards their first term of full-time undergraduate tuition.
Five awards per term
Value: $1500 each
English for Academic Purposes Scholarship
Open to students who have completed U-Prep 2 (Level 4 Academic Success) and are transferring to an undergraduate program at the University of Saskatchewan.
Determined by academic achievement and participation in the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program, as determined by the Award Committee
Four awards per academic year
Value: $2500 each award
USLC EAP Entrance Bursary
- Over the age of 18 and,
- A Canadian Citizen
- A Permanent Resident
- A Refugee, or have
- Canada-Ukraine authoritization for emergency travel (CUAET) and,
- A new student at the Language Centre (have not studied in our full-time program previously) and,
- Have a financial need (described as the difference between the cost of the program and the ability to pay)
- A written statement demonstrating financial need and interest in learning English at the USLC
- Deadline to apply:
- Fall term - July 15th - Extended to August 15th for 2022
- Winter term - November 15th
- Spring/Summer term - March 15th
- Students who defer registration will forfeit their bursary, however, they may reapply again at a later date
Value: $2,500 per consecutive term of the program (deferrals are not eligible for future funding)
Bursaries will be awareded August, 1st, December 1st, and April 1st annually.
Next application window for Spring/Summer term opens February 2023
Government of Saskatchewan Student Loans
Open to Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents registered in the full-time EAP program.
Goverment of Canada Student Loans
Open to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents registered in the full-time EAP program.