Bring the World to Saskatchewan (BWS) Scholarship
Open to students who have completed a joint application and received conditional admission to an undergraduate program, or, graduate students who have been conditionally admitted to a graduate program but require English language proficiency.
Selection will be based on academic achievement from the Joint Application or Graduate Application, as determined by the Award Committee. One joint applicant per level of EAP will be awarded each term.
Successful students will be notified after the EAP term has started and the credit will be applied to their student account towards their EAP tuition.
There is no need to apply to this scholarship.
Value: $2,500 each
English for Academic Purposes Scholarship
Open to students who have completed Level 4: Academic Success and are transferring to an undergraduate program at the University of Saskatchewan.
Determined by academic achievement and participation in the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program, as determined by the Award Committee.
Four awards per academic year.
Value: $2,500 each award
USLC EAP Entrance Bursary
- Must be over the age of 18,
- Must be either:
- A Canadian citizen,
- A Permanent Resident,
- A Refugee, or have
- Canada-Ukraine Authoritization for Emergency Travel (CUAET),
- Must be a new student at the Language Centre (have not studied in our full-time program), and
- Must have a financial need - described as the difference between the cost of the program and the ability to pay
- A written statement demonstrating financial need and interest in learning English at the USLC
- Deadline to apply:
- Fall term - July 15th
- Winter term - November 15th
- Spring/Summer term - March 15th
- Students who defer registration will forfeit their bursary, however, they may reapply again at a later date
Bursaries will be awarded annually on January 1st, May 1st, and September 1st.
Value: $2,500 per consecutive term of the program (deferrals are not eligible for future funding)
Application for this bursary is available with your application for admission for the EAP program.
Government of Saskatchewan Student Loans
Open to Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents registered in the full-time EAP program.
Government of Canada Student Loans
Open to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents registered in the full-time EAP program.