What is Learning Resources (LR)?
- Meet at weekly sessions to get help on various topics (technology, class support, etc.).
- Practice tools (Canvas, Zoom, MS Office, etc.) that will help you succeed in your studies.
- Get Speaking and Listening practice as you join and participate in these sessions.
The USLC Computer Lab (Room 339) has 21 computers and software to help you improve your English. Contact email@example.com for assistance with the lab.
Software in the Computer Lab
|Pronunciation Power One||
|Pronunciation Power Two||
Recommended technology for hybrid learning
Due to the increased delivery of remote/online classes, USask has outlined technology requirements to assist you.
If you require any assistance checking your technology, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With an increase of online activity in our daily lives, there have also been an increase in cyberattacks (scams, phishing).
Keep your devices, personal information and identity, and online accounts safe.
To connect your USask email account to your device(s) (Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac laptop, Windows laptop and others), login at the link below for setup guides.
As a USLC student you have access to download and install Microsoft 365 for free:
- Log in to your PAWS account
- On the left, click on "Apps and Services"
- In search bar, type "micr"
- Click on "Microsoft Student Advantage"
- Follow instructions
Free read and write software
- Software to help you with your reading, writing, studying, and research
- Free download to any device
- Hear text aloud
- Search picture dictionaries
- Predictive word support
- ...and more