General advising

What can we help you with?

  • discussing your academic plans and challenges
  • explaining school policies and procedures
  • guiding your transition to university
  • referring you to student supports on campus or in the community
  • taking a leave of absence from your English program

 Contact us for support: 

Key places where you can get help:

Going to USask

Find out what you need to do if you want to continue studying in a degree program at USask.


Want to attend the University of Saskatchewan?

Registering for classes

During your studies in the EAP program, you will learn how to register for classes in workshops. Check here for information on classes and registration.


For more information or help with your transition to university, feel free contact us -